SACRED HEART CORPORATE EDUCATIONAL AGENCY OF CMI.SCHOOLS, RAJAGIRI is Launching website on 26.01.2011
 
Home Administrations Institutions Contact Us

The Province of the Sacred Heart was born in 1953 with its headquarters at first at Aluva and from 1959 at Kalamassery.The Sacred Heart Province consisted of the territories under the jurisdiction of the Archdiocese of Ernakulam and the Diocese of Kothamangalam. It has made steady and fast progress ever since its establishment.

By way of implementing the 1990-91 Synaxis decree the Prior general and his council erected a region in the eastern section of the province on Jun 1, 1992. It assumed the name Carmel Region. The Corporate Agency, Rajagiri separated Infant Jesus High School and added to Carmel Province.

The Sacred Heart Province was renamed Kochi Province in 2008.

S.H.Corporate Educational Agency of CMI.Schools, Rajagiri, Kalamassery was bifurcated from CMI General Education Dept. in 1992. Rev.Fr.Austin Mulerickal being the first Corporate Manager.

Former Corporate Managers:

1992 - 1994 Rev.Fr.Austin Mulerickal
1994 - 1999 Rev.Fr.Varghese Manickanamparambil
1999 - 2002 Rev.Dr.Cherian Kunianthodath CMI
2002 - 2005 Rev.Dr.Varghese Pudussery CMI (Sr.)
2005 - 2008 Rev.Fr.Johnson Vazhappilly CMI (Acting)
2008 - 2011 Rev.Dr.Cherian Kunianthodath CMI
2011 - 2014 Rev.Dr.Varghese Panthalookaran CMI

Home   |   Institutions   |    Contact Us © Sacred Heart Corporate Educational Agency of CMI Schools, Rajagiri